Distance in relativity to a photon
TOK: COLOR OR SYNESTHESIA PROJECT PROPOSAL
***Directions: Download or “Make a copy” of this document. When finished, post to your blog.
Students should by this date (see bottom) submit a written proposal for the project:
1. What is the overall theme – color or synesthesia? (If synesthesia, what senses are you addressing?)
2. What Ways of Knowing are you addressing besides Sense Perception? (Reasoning? Emotion? Language?)
3. To what Areas of Knowledge does your project relate? (Arts, Psychology/Human Sciences, Maths, Natural Sciences, Ethics, History?)
4. What is it exactly, you plan to do and/or investigate?
5. What is your driving question? (should be open-ended, perhaps starting with “How do we know” or “To what extent”)
6. How is your project inherently about knowledge/knowing?
7. What materials will you need?
8. Who could assist you / mentor you on this project?
9. How will you present the project to the class?
10. Projects are due the Cycle of March 1 – how do you plan to manage the time for this task?
1. Sharpies (Written)… the multi-use permanent pen for whatever the occasion. JUST DON’T DULL THE TIP ON MINE
2. Luffy (Technical)… because even in anime the same rule applies. When the camera is looking up, that guy is powerful.
3. Shower Knob (Symbolic)… I think it’s pretty universal. If you want hot water, don’t turn it to the blue side.